Mindfulness Introduction/Refresher -Practical application to live more mindfully
Join Elise to consciously set your intention for increased happiness, calm and peacefulness in your day-to-day life. An ideal course of classes for beginners or those wanting to refresh skills and apply knowledge in a practical way.
Mindfulness is more than meditation!
- There’s a common misconception that learning Mindfulness is “just” learning meditation.
- Not the case! Mindfulness is in essence the ability to remain fully conscious and aware in any given moment with a sense of control and empowerment in that moment.
- We train our brain to be more mindful.
- Mindfulness helps you to experience detached awareness from your normal triggers and responses.
- In this detached awareness, you effectively have a pause button which can give you the opportunity to understand, choose a response or allow a response thus leaving you feeling a sense of control and empowerment.
Our classes are based on learning practical techniques that can be applied to everyday life, creating a higher sense of wellbeing and control.
Class outlines for each week
1. Introduction to mindfulness and releasing limitations
2. Mindfulness of breath and body scan
3. We are not our emotions or thoughts
4. Making room for unpleasant thoughts and feelings with self-compassion
5. Physical mindfulness and tolerating discomfort
6. Deepening our tolerance for frustration and application of mindfulness to everyday life
What others have said:
- “Found it very stimulating, looked forward to every week”
- “I loved it all. It was incredibly relevant to my personal and professional life on a deeper scale. I resonated with the content and loved how much growth I experienced”
- “I learnt a lot about myself by facing these challenges I have a more peaceful acceptance”
Centre 4 Inspiration
401 Hawthorn Rd, Caulfield South
Saturday 7th May, 14th May, 21st May, 28th May, 18th June and 25th June
$48.32 per class.
If you have a Mental Health Care Plan you will be able to claim a medicare rebate of $31.65 per class per session attended. If you have private health insurance with extras you will be able to claim each session. If you would like to pay upfront for all 6 classes you will receive a discounted rate of $275 for all 6. The medicare rebates will be processed at each class. It is not possible to process a rebate for classes missed.
You can book via email here.
Or you can contact us on 03 9034 3380 if you have any queries.