Re-Program your Brain and come off Autopilot: 6 week Course to improve your wellbeing in all areas of your life!
The classes are informal and held in a friendly and supportive environment.
Download and print a PDF brochure: Mindfulness brochure 2016
How often do classes run?
Courses run during school term dates. Start dates are dependent on numbers with a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 10. Classes are held either on a Saturday morning or Monday evening.
Specific groups and Corporate Mindfulness Classes
Classes are also available to groups on weekdays and can be customised to specific group situations. Examples have been mothers groups, training for teachers in a school environment and professional development classes/talks. Corporate group mindfulness classes are also available and are generally customised to suit the environment and outcomes needed. Larger groups are able to be accommodated. For more information and costs contact Elise on (03) 9034 3380.
How to register your place:
Mindfulness classes can fill up quickly so to book check our Events calendar and you can book by selecting the start date most suited to you and completing the booking request form.
To be kept in the loop about Mindfulness courses and other events at the Centre, sign up over here >.
Classes are appropriate for beginners and those who wish to refresh their skills.
The course takes place over 6 sessions, the first and last session are 2 hours each and the balance of the sessions are 1.5 hours each.
Join Elise to consciously program a pause button and take back full control of the pilot seat. You can choose to set your intention for increased happiness, calm and peacefulness in your day-to-day life. An ideal course of classes for beginners or those wanting to refresh skills and apply knowledge in a practical way.
This course will provide you with the “how to” of remaining fully conscious and aware in any given moment with a sense of control and empowerment in that moment.
Our classes cover Mindfulness Skills training applying to:
- Releasing limitations and mindfulness principles
- Developing awareness and observing
- How to interact with our emotions and thoughts in a more useful way
- Making room for unpleasant thoughts and feelings with self-compassion
- Tolerating discomfort and frustration
- Being more in control of what we pay attention to and being able to disengage from
What others have said:
- “Found it very stimulating, looked forward to every week”
- “I loved it all. It was incredibly relevant to my personal and professional life on a deeper scale. I resonated with the content and loved how much growth I experienced”
- “I learnt a lot about myself by facing these challenges I have a more peaceful acceptance”
- “Thoroughly enjoyed the course! Have found myself using concepts in everyday conversation. I’m enjoying seeing new opportunities to use mindfulness/practise mindfulness.”
- “Very enlightening course – concepts that will be used daily”
- “I think these skills should be something we learn as children and continue to develop throughout our life”
Mindfulness can help with any of the following areas:
- General Wellbeing
- Racing thoughts
- Pain Management
- Sleep Difficulties
- Attention Span and Concentration
- Self Esteem
- Adjustment to difficult situations or health issues
- Interactions with others
- Emotional Upheaval
- Weight Management
Cost for general classes
$55.00 per class
Clients referred by a Psychiatrist or through a GP Mental Health Care plan will be able to process a Medicare rebate at each session attended of between $21.65 and $31.65.
Some private health funds will contribute towards the cost of the course, clients will need to check with their individual health fund.
If you pay upfront for all six classes, a discounted bulk rate of $300 applies.
If you miss a class due to unforeseen circumstances
Whilst every effort is made to assist in making up the class it may not always be possible. Unfortunately, refunds will not be provided for any classes paid for and missed. A Medicare rebate cannot be claimed for unattended classes.
Join our mailing list to be kept in the loop
We send regular updates on what’s happening at the Centre as well as articles and recipes. Sign up over here >
Connect with us on Facebook
We also post lots of lovely Mindfulness quotes on our Facebook page. Hit like to hear more from us on Facebook.